Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.04.2002

The Amazing Race was 2 hours tonight. Super dooper awesom-atic. The really really sad news is that John Vito and Jill are out. I was so mad about that. why why why does whiny flirty cheating Flo keep making it week after week? Zach needs to just turn around and slap her. Wah...I dont wanna bungee jump...wahhh..dont take your pants off...wah...we're last...wah...wah...wah... And now she is flirting with another racer. Hellooo? I can't wait to hear what Miss Alli at TWP says about Teri's disposable panties. I live for those wrap ups.

Survivor tomorrow looks to be very interesting. What is it? What is on the island with them? Is it their families? They are all freaking out on the preview. I have to know. Someone in Australia email me and tell me.

Im a reality tv ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home