Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.04.2002

Blogger is such a putz sometimes, I swear. I emailed them a question a million weeks ago (ok, 2) and they never wrote me back. Then I go to "blogger control" whatever the hell that is, and lo and behold there's some sort of forum style answer to my question, and it says "Waiting for user respose". Like I know its there. And no, this did not answer my question Mr. Blogger. And just for that, now I have a new question. So there.


Blogger Board Meeting -
"I know, let's start this really cool forum style problem reporting system, but we won't tell them about it."
"Im on it"

We had leftover Thanksgiving part 2 tonight. Does that make it Thanksgiving part 3, or 2.5? Amanda is mad that I haven't posted any Thanksgiving 1 pictures, but she lied to me about talking on her cell phone while she was driving, so I guess we're even.

Im getting a little irritated at some of the blogs I read. I may be moving and shaking some of the 'rolling. I don't leave a blog up that doesn't post at least once a week, for instance. And Im a little tired of people that continually do not respond to comments left at their site. Maybe...I'm just sick of hauling shelves around the saw-dusty basement. Maybe...I need a night of revelry.

Who cares, who cares. Nobody cares about shit. Specially me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home