Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.02.2002

I feel like I have nothing to post. Im sicking of writing about books, and Im sure you all are sick of hearing about it. PN wanted to know how to look at our inventory, unfortunately half.com doesn't operate that way. There's no option to have a browseable "store". You can see 100 of our books at this link, but what good is that? That's only 100 books, and we have close to 5000. Basically, you go to half.com, look for a book, and if one of the people have it is "ukusstuff" (uk-us-stuff, get it?) then that's us. When we hit an inventory of 5000 books, we step up a notch in half's seller categories, and have new options. We'll see how those pan out.

I believe we are slated for a Cologger's meet this Friday...anyone up for it? Please comment.

Right now I am just wondering why I have a headache every single day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home