Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.18.2003

And still...nothing is going on.

We still have Emma, I think for the week. Just a little change of plans, which everyone needs now and then. Everything can't be routine every day!

I have a meeting tomorrow at 8am at Daniel's school, for his regular IEP (Special Ed) Staffing. Im worried about it and not worried about it at the same time. I always go into these things thinking "whatever the news, whatever the status..we'll deal with it..and move on"... I hate these kinds of meetings, I always feel intimidated and smothered, since ALL his teachers are there, plus his Special Ed provider, plus the psychologist..blah blah blah. I always come away feeling really dumped on. Besides all that...its at 8:00am!! groan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home