Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.14.2003

Friday five:

1. Explain why you started to journal/blog.
I had been single for a very short time, and was having a hey day dating a lot of different people. I started keeping a paper journal to chronicle the weirdness of these people, and my life at the time..then I heard about blogger on a website somewhere. I wish I could remember where. ANYway, I just started logging my thoughts here..and two years later. voila.

2. Do people you interact with day to day or family members know about your journal/blog? Why or why not?
Some do, some don't. I don't want my parents reading my blog, and at one time I wouldn't have wanted my sister reading it either, but now she does...but we have a different relationship now, so that's ok. I like that people in my life read it to keep up with things I may have forgotten to tell them.

3. Do you have a theme for your journal/blog?
No, just that My Life Is A Mess. That works.

4. What direction would you like to have your journal/blog go in over the next year?
I think Im moving to moveable type soon, thanks to my buddy A.S. so hopefully that will enable me to be a lot more creative.

5. Pimp five of your favorite journals/blogs, and why you like them.
Hmm I really can't name just 5 without leaving someone out. All my current addictions are my faves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home