Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.16.2003

Im feeling so grouchy and cynical today. It's best for me just to stay here in my room and be quiet. Im reading blogs (not you guys' of course) and thinking "so what..who cares..whatver..shut up".

That's when it's time to just go do something else, before I start clicking open comment boxes and making enemies.

We went to Denny's for a nice breakfast, then to arc just to see what was going on there. Not a whole hell of a lot. I bought nothing. Mark bought some little electronic gadget, not sure what the hell it is. Emma pouted cause she didn't get anything. She's learning the ropes of "you don't get something every single time...and whining about it means you don't get to watch Spirit at home" Not a fun lesson, but necessary.

Katie went to a play with Cindi so Im carless until later, tho there's nothing specific I want to do. I just want to get out, you know? And go where? I dunno. Wisconsin, maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home