Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.01.2003

Blah dee blah.

Just finished my taxes. Suffice to say if I didn't have so many bills to pay, I wold be going on a very nice vacation. Ahh, maybe next year. I have enough to pay almost everything that's hanging over my head, plus still have a bit left to help Amanda with her wedding. Earned Income Credit is my friend!

We just had a wonderful lunch using most of last night's leftovers. Man, them was some tasty vittles. I think that will be both lunch and dinner, Im so full. Again.

We're going to pick up our lazy butts soon and head out to the Colorado Mills mall for a while, just for some fun in a bun. They have a really fun play place there in the middle of the mall, and Emma really likes going there. I'm so tired tho, I better have some coffee or a nap first or I'll never make it around that mammoth place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home