Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.24.2003

Here's a picture of a couple of hard workers:





And pictures from Jetta's party: (I heard I had a good time)



Playing Guts.



More Guts



Mark getting Sue's forehead ready for another card.



Sue getting ready to guillotine herself with the Guesstures Mimer Timer.


*********
Random thoughts while dozing and surfing TV:

Does Kellogg's think we didn't notice that they are now putting about half as much frosting on our PopTarts?

Bobby Flay can come and do deviate things to me if he wants.

The collectable knives sold on the Home Shopping Club are a joke. I cant even go into all the things that are wrong with these knives cause it would be like a joke at a trade show that no one else gets.

One of the hosts said "I give these knives to all my friends in the Service". .. and now they're all laughing at you behind your back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home