Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.25.2003

My site..huh?!

The "huh" a-lizer. Courtesy of The Presurfer. Go here then, to huh-a-lize your site. Funny, funny funny.

Oh, what else I'm I doing? Listing books. Chatting, being tired, drinking Chai vanilla tea..my new addiction...along with McDonalds fruit parfaits. Im loving those lately too. Damn you Katie for getting me hooked.

We bought books today and a buncha sweaters for Laura to do something with. Something to do with blankets. I hope I didn't screw it up.

I'm gonna end up taking those fools to school all week. It's like 2 degrees right now.

COLOGGERS on Friday people. Watch your mailbox and watch the Cologger's site. (over there..) Let me know if you're coming! KARAOKE and BEER. Wow, sounds like heaven. Pictures will be taken. Guaranteed.

Wow, how did it get to be 1:23am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home