Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.08.2003

Today I'll be wearing my nursemaid hat, Mark isn't feeling well. Very nauseous and weak. Hmm sounds familiar about a week ago. We have absolutely no plans for the day or evening, so that's good..he can just chill and get better.

I've revamped the "reads" list, took off some and added some. The ones I took off were ones I had quit reading for one reason or another. One was getting really depressing, and it was making me depressed just to read it. Anyway, check out the new ones... bookslut, and working mom. I also added one called "pick up your own damn socks" which appears to be a rant place for wives to bash their husbands habits. We'll see how that one goes.

I had a dream this morning..something about dropping some papers off at someone's house, finding them not at home and rifling through their desk drawers which were full of knitting. Yes, knitting. They had a golden retriever with a plastic muzzle on....Then being in a car with Cindi who was being really rude to me. I don't know what it is, I am having some whacked out dreams lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home