Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.28.2003

We went thrift storing for no reason today, nobody had books on sale but we got some fun things anyway. A horse for Emma, a star basket for me and a USB computer mouse. Whee. Also stopped by the closing Kmart and got some panties (woot!) and some mexican candy for Daniel. He loves that stuff.

Then we stopped by an Irish pub we've been meaning to try and it was way good, and had Guinness on tap. Now I've had way too many beers, and I still need to go to the grocery store. All I really want to do is head for the couch.

A good note, however..Mark and I frequently guess how many orders will be waiting for us when we get home, and bet something fun on it. Suffice to say I will be enjoying a back massage with fancy oil later this evening. Ahhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home