Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.08.2003

I'm pretty sure the ebay picture is a hoax. Planted, planned. Notice how the two pictures are different? The reflections would have been the same had he just absent-mindedly taken a picture while naked. He must have photoshopped the photos into the circles. People are weird.

I finished another book last night at 3am, called "Truth or Dairy". It was forgettable. Am just today starting "Dropped Threads" and have really been looking forward to it. I have two lined up behind it - "Bedlam, A Year In The Life Of A Mental Hospital" and "Seven From Heaven - The Miracle of the McCaughey Septuplets." I find myself stealing away more and more reading time lately, even though we are busier than ever.

I am remiss, I never did say what Mark got me for my birthday. It's this huge, enormous monster of a desk that I had admired at Sally for weeks. It's giant. I don't even know how big. Let me go measure it. Ok, it's 3.5 feet x 7 feet. Big, deep dual drawers on each side. The wood is lovely, I don't know what it is..(except heavy). When we get it up and situated, I will take a picture. We need to do a little rearranging in the bedroom first. Thank goodness the bedrooms in this house are so big. Im so excited, to get it up and functioning.

Mark has left to pick up the midget, an extended weekend this time because Emma doesn't have preschool on Monday for some reason. This is the last quiet weekend before things get a little crazy for a while. We have plans for the next two weekends, then it will be Memorial Day, then my mom's birthday, then Atlanta.
Calgon! Shoot me in the head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home