Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.23.2003

Last night at my dads, I took a few pictures of this and that. There was a gorgeous sunset going on, so of course I captured that. Queen of the sunset pictures, I am.





My dad had a nest of baby birds in one of his hanging flower baskets. It was so funny, you barely tapped the pot and these little heads popped up just squealing like the daylights for their momma. We couldn't even really see them, just their beaks. I pointed my camera above my head into the nest to get this shot.





And last but certainly not least, my bobby. Ok, his name is Murphy, but I always call him my bobby, I have no idea why. He's got an underbite, so it always looks like he's snarling. Next to him is his hedgehog, that he never lets out of his sight. Im serious. Never.



And me and Murphy..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home