Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.25.2003

Im leaving in an hour. Agh! Nervous! Still afraid someone will say "aren't you a little old to be here?" Then I will have to say "aren't you a little young for 24 hour nursing home care for the brain injury I'm going to give you?"

I finished both biology reports and sent them off. That's it til next week, unless I want to get a little ahead.

I managed to take an hour-long nap this afternoon, Emma was mercifully watching HBO Family after school. I'm glad, cause I was already feeling weary and wondering how it would look to fall asleep the first day of class.

I'm leaving w-a-y early, probably around 4:45 so I can find the classroom and not look like a fool walking in late cause I didn't know where I was going. Plus, I know the drive takes me 35 minutes in the middle of the day, but could take much longer at rush hour.

Ok, Im off. Hold down the fort and don't hurt each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home