Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.25.2003

The lessor of two evils...



Jun Song wins Big Brother4 and whoa. Could the jury be less happy about it? Jun herself admitted the victory was overshadowed by the shitty things everyone had to say about her. No one on that jury wanted either of those biznatches to win a dime, and I gotta tell ya, I was right there with em. What a couple of creeps.

I'm in a highly irritated mood. Lots of people not taking care of their "stuff" around here and there. Get your priorities and your goals in order and quit whining about how you never get a break, ok? You've got lemons? Ha! We've all got lemons. Make lemonade or shut the hell up.

I found this while surfing around a few days ago, and I liked it. I found two different versions, so I'm not going to credit anyone.

When a winner makes a mistake, he says, "I was wrong;"
When a loser makes a mistake, he says, "It wasn't my fault."

Winners can't wait to try again after failing,
Losers give up and say: "I can't get a break"

A winner works through a problem;
A loser avoids the problem.

A winner knows he has much room for improvement
A loser says, "At least I'm not as bad as some people".

A winner suffers through his own misfortune, and strives to do better.
A loser continually imposes on others to help them get by.

A winner holds his head up high because he knows he's done the best he can.
A loser slinks behind others and rides their coat-tails to safety.



I just thought that reflected some of what I was feeling tonight.

I don't care how young or old you are, if you're not standing on your own two feet and taking care of things that are important, you are a liability to everyone around you. Besides, you're looking like a fool. Guaranteed.
___________

School was very long, and for an entire hour, from 8-9pm, I was worried no one was taping Big Brother for me. How silly is that. It's a tv show, for crying out loud. I think I was just so edgy because of this mood I'm in. I had to really struggle to put on a happy face when I came in the door and not drag everyone down with me.

Class was long, and that didn't help either. She kept us there till damn near 10:15. Wednesday nights are typically lectures, and they are straight out of the book. She would ask us something, and if you had half a brain and had your book open, you knew the answer. The guy that I always sit next to leaned over and said "you've been studying ahead!" I just giggled and stabbed him repeatedly in the jugular in my mind. I really just wanted to say "She's reading the book word for word, Einstein...a tapeworm could follow along."

So if you need to borrow money, or have a funny joke to tell me... Now's not a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home