Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.23.2003

What time does the cleaning fairy come? I don't want to miss her.

School was ok last night, we got out super early, at 7:45 because everyone was restless and wanting to watch "The Game". Blah. Amy (teacher) said "Be prepared to stay until 10 on Wednesday since I'm letting you out early." Screw that, I would rather stay a reasonable amount of time both nights. I ended up going to Cub on the way home from school and didn't get home tiull a regular time anyway. Then I had to bust butt to submit my biology exam online. 7 pages of questions, did i mention that? Yes, I know I did.

We had an exam in class last night too, which I had forgotten about, and didn't study for. I think I did pretty good tho. The "pass/fail" berth is so grand, it's hard not to feel ok with it. Kinda makes ya wonder about some of these paramedics walkin' around, hmm?

I keep hearing a kitchen cabinet open and close. It's one of the cats, what are they doing? Is Marla trying to get a pop tart? Is Schatze trying to get at the canned peas?

Speaking of crafty kitties, they have discovered that if you push on the front screen door hard enough, it will just open. The other night Marla was meowing to go out, the front door was open, but the screen was shut. I said "No, it's too late for you to be out carousing". Next thing I know I turned around and the screen door was ajar, and she was nowhere in sight. What a brat! She didn't take no for an answer, and just let herself out. Humph.

Tomorrow is the finale of Big Brother4, and we all know that Jun will be the big money winner, because everyone hates Allison. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Dy will be here to watch Vivor with us on Thursday, but she'll have to wait till I get home from school to watch the taped version, muwahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home