Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.22.2003

My biology exam (7 pages, helloo?) must be submitted online by midnight tonight. Since I have school at 6pm, which I must leave my house for by 5pm...by actual biology exam deadline is somewhere around 4pm.

I have been working on it off and on (mostly on) all day, and I'm telling you I am sick to death.up.to.here of matter, and atoms, elements, hydrogen bonds, ions and the like. Cells? I got yer cells right here, buddy.

I've even (are you sitting down?) plopped Emma down in front of the TV. Gah!

I'm almost done, but have a couple of non-answered questions that I (gulp) need to get help from Katie about. I have not gone to the post office, nor the grocery store, and I have been out of diet soda for 2 days. Yes, two days.

Sheer insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home