Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.28.2003

Listening to: Saves The Day
Eating: Just had some cotton candy
Drinking: Diet Coke
State of Mind: Lazy
Multitasking: Nope
Who Im chatting to: Some BF people
Thats fucked up: It's dark too early


Just watched White Oleander. Pretty good, I hadn't really heard much about it so I didn't know what to expect. I like Michelle Pfieffer and she was wonderfully bitchy in it. Gotta love that.

Had a lot of errands and catching up to do today, then the midget and I went and hung out at McD's play place for an ungodly 2 hours. I read the paper, she found a million kids to play with. It was nice down time, even though it was peppered with the squealing of too many toddlers.

I scheduled another ambulance ride, but it's not till November 18. I really need to have all my clinicals done by then, but I thought what I would do is just get as many rides as I can and even when I'm done with what's required, I'll keep riding just for the hands on experience. This ride will be at a pretty busy station, another student rode there and had about 10 calls in 24 hours. That'd be nice.

I'm not quite feeling up to snuff, I think I'll head back to the couch and get under some covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home