Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.10.2003

This is interesting. Normally I always come out as "everyman" on online tests. My results never show anything too dark and sinister like... "You Are Satan" (Which Deity are you?) - or anything as equally angelic.

However, I think the results of this test really show my recent/current mood..


Which John Cusack Are You?


It's stress. I cannot describe the crushing pressure in my chest when I think about the next few weeks. I have a lot of skills to get signed off on. And I'm missing a day of school on Thurs for the GC concert. It reminds me of right after D*n and I separated, and all I kept thinking "I wish I could see about 3 months in the future, and know that I'm going to be alright." So much is riding on the next couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home