Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.08.2003

What day is it? What time is it? Where do I have to be today?

That's how I feel. While it's nice being organized enough to go everywhere and get everything done, it's weighing on me. Had to get up early early th is morning and pick up Daniel in the hills, from staying with his dads. Daniel was a little bleary-eyed himself, normally sleeping till noon on the weekends.

Gonna go run some errands with my mom, and then spend the evening quietly flipping channels on the tube. I have about three days of Starting Over to get caught up with, and a few Dr. Phils too.

Last but not least - one Survivor note:

I wonder if Lil realizes how many bridges she's burned, considering every remaining castaway is now a member of the jury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home