Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.04.2003

Just got back from getting my 2nd Hep B shot. Gah. The shot is no problem, it's the people in the clinic. I have never seen a more motley group of rude, self-important a-holes in my life. No, don't put your feet down. Keep them up there on the only empty chair in the room, it's cool, I'll walk all the way around and sit on the windowsill. And helllooo? Your kid has just put a chair on top of another chair and is trying to get up there. Do you not see this? Oh, and you might want to pick up his damn zwieback toast or whatever that wet ball of mush on the floor is before someone steps in...oh nevermind now.

Then I hit construction traffic on Ralston. Um hi. The whole point of the "stop sign man" is to let some people go one way, then let some people go the other way. Maybe you were sick that day in stop sign man school, but if you leave people sitting there waiting for 17 minutes for you to turn your sign to "slow", they're gonna say something mean to you when they eventually drive by..like I did.

So now I'm pretty damn grouchy. I don't know what's for dinner, the living room needs to be vacuumed, I have salt and vinegar chips stuck in my teeth and I my right eye is blurry.

Stay far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home