Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.02.2003

Listening to: The phone ringing - it's never for me, where is Daniel?
Eating: nothing yet today
Drinking: coffee
State of Mind: good, happy, content
Multitasking: nope
Who Im chatting to: No one
Thats fucked up: I wish Katie would have told me she was going to church

____________

I have been sitting here reading stories at fray.com for 2 and a half hours! It's a storyblog, with lots of contributors. The writing is fantastic. Don't miss clicking on the little purple icons at the bottom to get to other stories. I'm not even sure how I got there. I clicked on someone's url that had left a comment somewhere else, clicked through again to someone else..and well, you know how it goes. Soon you are far off the familiar path and you've found a gem. I think this path originally started at blogeois, but I can't be sure.

Enough! I've got to get up and get dressed and ready for the day, for crying out loud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home