Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.03.2003

Man, it's cold.

It's doing some weird snow/rain thing outside, looks like rain but makes noise when it hits the sidewalk. And it's really chilly. Blah.

I woke up this morning, got some coffee, took a sip, and threw up. Went back to bed until noon. Mark and Emma went to NoGlenn sally to buy books, and I barely knew they were gone. Now Mark's at work, and I'm starting to feel like we're on the "two ships passing in the night" plan. Hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow. I think the nausea is just stress.

I have two rides scheduled this week, one with a city ambulance on Sunday, and one with a private company on Friday. Both are long stints, and they start early. 8 am and SIX am. SIX AM! Lordy lordy. I think after tihs I probably won't schedule any more rides unless I don't get the quotas I need. I'm just too tired, and I miss my honey bunny.

Brrr, it's cold. Gotta get something done. Get the blood moving. Maybe more coffee is in order first.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home