Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.30.2003

Mark and I had decided to stay in on New Years, and see if we could get some rugrats to babysit. We'd heard that folks kill for overnight babysitting on NYE, and sorta kinda put the word out, but we got no offers. Our reputation precedes us, I think.

So, we're going to go out with some folks from his work, though I don't think anyone is planning on staying out till midnight, which is fine with me. We don't have the money, and I don't have the inclination to stay out for hours and hours with car salesmen and the bitches who love them.

Seriously, if there's one thing I hate is wives. Mark's friends are fine, great no problem. Wives - I loathe them. Good thing I'm the cutest one, or I'd really be dreading it. (confidence - not my problem, I know.) I can knock the best of em down quite a few notches, with just one head to toe look. Even better if I can muster a quzzical smirk. Even if they look fine, they will immediately think something is horribly, terribly wrong with their appearance. muwahaha. No wonder I have a hard time making female friends.

Exciting night here, folks. Nothing is on 500 channels, Katie is at work, Daniel is off to spend the night elsewhere, Mark is at work, and it's cold. Lemme catch my breath from the frantic pace, and I might be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home