Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.06.2001

The word for the day is cleanup - so much of it to do!
Feels like I have a lot of things to take care of in the next few days. I need to clean my apartment, do some laundry, edit some photos, lots of stuff like that. Finally got my brakes done on Monday, and *massively* cleaned my car out before, so at least that is done. No big plans for the weekend, other than some pool and school. (Poetry!) Dan is in California, so gonna have Daniel again, here's to hoping he's decent. And, that I am in a decent mood to cope! Joe has been in Keystone all week, expect him back tomorrow I think, and we can see if there's a stereo hiding in one of his boxes! Please, please please....!
Lets see, what else...have pretty much given up on current events going my way with Brock. You just cant *make* someone act a certain way, they're going to do what they feel is right, and sometimes you just have to accept it. And that even when forgiveness is offered, you cant make someone say the exact words you need to hear to bring you back. I have discovered that I need to be completely trusted within someone's life to fully let go. Otherwise there's just always this unspoken wedge that inhibits things. I know there is someone out there that will love me for me...warts and all. For now, I'm not looking..I'm just going to enjoy the life I have..and the people in it.
Phrase for the day: You can't always get what you want.....
Trivial moment for the day: I am so bummed I am not seeing Brian Regan tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home