Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.02.2001

Time to blog? I dont know. We'll see how it goes.

Im sitting here with a nice cold Fat Tire wishing I was inebriated. Wondering how long it will be before Joe gets into the brew himself. Had to go to the store for food for tomorrow night, the ColesCamp will be over. Didn't find anything that inspired me at all, so I bought a bunch of crap.

I have to figure out how I am going to get to work. I need to look at bus routes, but I am completely uninspired. The bus is going to be almost as much as parking so fuck it for now. I need to get a pass. Or something.

Oh man..critical moments. Dontcha hate em? pins and needles, pins and needles. I cant stand it.

Looks like I am meeting RPD this week. That will be weird, we've been online buds for son long. Fun tho, it'll be good. No pressure.

Im blogging one liners. I have nothing to say. No motivation, no inspiration. Just critical moments. man...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home