Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.12.2002

I have some new readers that are confused. Sorry about that. People are evil. Not everyone can know everything . If you want clarification, (god that term haunts me) write me, I will scan your IP Address, check your profiles and then decide what you need to know. Kidding. But not really.

The Friday morning fiasco...wasn't. I am shaking my ahead, I'm ashamed of myself. Breaking his heart breaks my heart. But it's not all me. All I have done is stalled what is to come...and to make the explanations all that much more hollow.

I feel like I have been trying to recover all week from the "I'm going to knock you down to get to the books" booksale. We were worried that we didn't advertise (Telemundo doesn't count)..but puhlease. We couldnt have handled any more people. Since when did readers become so brutal? I added a page of pictures from the booksale to my website, but it really doesn't do it justice. You can't really get the feel for the noise, frustration, and confusion that was the "Kill Your Neighbor" booksale. I loved my volunteers. I had the greatest volunteers on the planet. I wrote a letter to the DPL Volunteer coordinator after the sale, thanking her for her efforts in getting these people to help us. Corey, AJ, Joe, Bob, Cynthia..all fabulous.

It's Friday night and there's no one here. It's strangely comforting. Am I starting to enjoy my own company and solitude? You're kidding, right?

I have to change Fragmented's link. When you start thinking your life is unbearable, go there. It will give you a whole new perspective on how sane we all really are. And how insane everyone else is. She is...how can I say this? In Intense Treatment most of the time, and yet her thoughts are the sanest of anyone I know. The clarity and rhythm to her writing is enchanting, and always leaves me wishing there was more to read. She's larger than life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home