Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.15.2002

Today started off really shitty, Daniel missed the bus again.

I am just totally ready to give up and tell him to do whatever he wants to do, that's what he's doing anyway. Right now he is severely grounded anyway, and has lost everything that means anything to him...there's nothing left to take away. I am considering calling Dan and asking him to be more participatory about this stuff, but I'm afraid that is just opening Pandora's Box, if ya know what I mean. So..for today Daniel is cleaning and scrubbing and laundering.

Other than that, my mood is glorious. Go figure. Today is payday, and although I have nothing left after people and things are paid, I'm still happy to be paying my bills. It's nice to be almost sorta kinda caught up. I wont have much money to take to Atlanta, but that's just how it is. I've figured all we really need to pay for is 6-8 meals. Hell, we can eat at Taco Bell every day for all I care.

Gail is wigging. Anne and I just decided that she is completely out to lunch mentally. We're not anxious about it yet, cause it's kind of nice to have time and space to just get our shit done. But Anne is worried that soon the Foundation will cease to function as a rund raiser, and that's scary. My job is totally secure unless the foundation folds. I don't see that happening, but who knows. Stranger things have happened.

Im happy and optimistic today. Feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home