Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.13.2002

Now I am so totally stressed.

Daniel is not the person he wants to be, put it that way. He is behaving like the only way to have fun is to break rules. He is on severe grounding and his door has to remain open 24 hours a day. I have no idea what the hell he is thinking. He is >thisclose< to totally screwing up his life.

I am having lunch with my mom on Saturday. I thought it was just casual, just lunch..but Amanda is making me feel like it's some groundbreaking peace mission, which it isn't. I really have no interest in an intimate relationship with my mom, we've tried that..over and over and over. And obviously she has convinvced Amanda that I was "mean to her." Heelloo? Amanda is basing an opinion on limited information, and we all know how dangerous that can be.

My mom's first name isn't Saint, believe me. I thought it would be nice to just do lunch and have her meet Mark. Now everyone is in a tizzy and Im wondering if this is a good idea after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home