Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.12.2002

Things are better. Just an O'Shea family meltdown. Situational normal, all fucked up.

It's Mother's Day. Happy Day to you mothers and such. I came home from Mark's early, to find Katie had totally cleaned my bedroom and bathroom. It's spotless, and I'm floored! It's the best thing she could have done or gotten for me. There are new purple towels in the bathroom, and one little handtowel with stars on it. New star soap too, I really love it.

Life is good, really good.

Happy Mother's Day especially to Sharon, who has to be a mother to her own mother. PS, dont talk to Chel anymore...she's trying to unravel your progress. Talking to her makes you take one step forward and two steps back, sweetie. Im rooting for you, everyday.

T-19 till Atlanta. Im so excited I could burst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home