Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.11.2002

Did a bit of rearranging over there in the Frequented and Recommended area. Added Tatroyer, dubiously though. He's not the friendliest guy in the world..then again, maybe it's just me. He seems a little stiff is all I guess. He posts frequently which is nice..we'll give it a whirl and see how it goes.

I took off y2kira, only because she never posts anymore. If she comes back, so will we.

Sharon at fragmented seems to be having ISP or server problems or something..but we're gonna leave her up, she'll be back. She's my favorite of favorites.

The two I mentioned adding recently are not gonna go up, they seem to have started blogs and then stopped posting, for the most part. *shrug*.

As you were....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home