Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.07.2002

God, I am so tired. I don't know why I can't get it together this week. I have barely made it to work every day, and then sat here and done virtualy no real work. I hope I can rejuvenate over the weekend, although it's going to be hella hot...so maybe things will just get worse.

No plans tonight, but have some other plans coming up. Hooking up with Karen and Greg believe it or not..on Sunday. Ex best friend - ratted me out and sent my marriage on a downward spiral. She called me recently and we've decided to try to bury the hatchet (hopefully not in my back) and try to have some assemblance of a friendship. I have missed her to some degree...but there are aspects I dont miss, too. We'll see how it goes, they're coming down Sunday afternoon. She's excited to meet Mark.

I don't think Im going to make it much passed lunchtime here at work. BUt it's so hot outside, that might just be worse.

Bleh. That's all.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home