Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.08.2002

I just watched the Daniel Pearl videotape. It wasn't as graphic as I thought it would be, but it was horrible. Very sad. I was prepared for a scene of struggle and eventual violent decapitation or something, but it seemed all very quiet and matter of fact. They held his head up at the end, which was probably the most disturbing part about it to me. Callous and cold, it's how these people operate. All the time.

We tried to yard sale this morning, but it was just too damn hot. Was 98 degrees when we finally decided we'd had enough. Mark and Daniel are still out toodling around doing stuff here and there. I've had more than enough of the heat, and am staying put. Me and Emma just watched Shrek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home