Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.18.2002

I know Kt hates it that I love her music..but you really do get into whatever you are exposed to, don't you think? I love a lot of what she listens to, and 'New Found Glory' is *no* exception. Their old song "Sincerely Me" still rotates on my CD player in the car. I don't only love punk and alternative music, I also love top40 stuff, oldies, dance techno, and spanish music too. But I just downloaded this entire CD (released in June) and I love it. I cannot stop listening to it. If you're looking for something new and fun, go get some.





Tell all my friends Im dead
Im leaving you
This time Its for good
Tell all my friends that Im dead
It wont be long before you forget my name

Can you tell that I dont know myself
I need someone to remind me
To let it go
Please let me know
Dont trace your footsteps back to me


*~Forget My Name~*
~NFG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home