Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.18.2002

Hey, go read fussy over there. She has a little boy, and she um..er..well, she writes real good. lol. There's two more links I want to add...great blogs I'm reading every day..but I think that might be too many. Should I take someone off? I couldn't possibly. I really do read all these every day. I dunno, I can drop one..maybe two.

Im alone in the house for about another 20 minutes or so. Mark is dropping the midge in Fairplay to mommy. Thank God for mommy day, sometimes. "Why?why?why?why?" That is her one word vocabulary right now. What irritates me is when Emma asks "why" to questions she knows the answers to! aacck!

I want to go to the movies. I want to clean my house. (well i dont want to do it, but i want it to be clean), I want to get all my laundry done. I want to go to the store. I want to sit outside and read. bleh. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. However, this is going to be a very interesting week. We think Gail might be getting the ol' heave ho at the board Meeting on Thursday. Could be an interesting time, to be sure.

Hey - this is fun. In the books we just got from the Civil Rights Activist/Entrepreneur/Financial Freedom guy..there was a auto-bio on Debbie Reynolds. Signed. how cool is that. Now if I could just find someone who gives a rats ass about Debbie Reynolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home