Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.18.2002

There's some big party going on across the street. It's nearly 3am and they are still going strong. I was out there earlier, and they were quieter than they are now. Jose Quervo, you are a friend of mine..

Im so tired but I was wired after some frisky al fresco so I came down here to read what's going on with melly and her fellow commentors. Seems there was a bit of a rift about CD's and wishlists, and the holocaust, ( I can't begin to explain) but it looks like it's mercifully dying down. Took me a good hour to get through it all, after following links and reading responses on all blogs involved. It's a veritable soap opera.

So I go upstairs just now, thinking I might be able to sleep, and I hear the partiers going at it big time. Always the voyeur, I investigate of course.

The party is across the street and one door down. I can see probably 5 or 6 people, good music playing. Hoping they cant see me, I pull a chair into the driveway and sit to listen and see what they're up to. I hear snippets here and there..mostly laughing tho.
:
"Oh, man..I can't wait to tell Scott"
"I haven't done anything like that in fucking forever"
"Don't break that!"
(singing)
"woooo hoooo!"
"a new car? wow"

silence for a little bit. then:

"hey, someone's over there.."

Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home