Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.13.2002

Errands galore today. Eye doctor, laundry, packing, grocery store for the kids, and going to mark's condo to clean the carpets. We are taking the SkyRide to the airport tomorrow so we have to leave at some ridiculous time to get there early enough to Sit Around And Wait.

I just ordered Emily's wrist corsage. I hope it's not huge or weird or anything. It's a two rose dealie, $10. That's not too bad, is it? Amanda mentioned coming over to talk some pictures before hand, which would be very nice, cause I'll have my camera with me, of course. I will be taking cheesy tourist shots from DC to Denver.

Katie is chasing a giant West Nile mosquito around the kitchen. Schatze, our usual bug catching kitty is looking at her with disdain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home