Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.25.2002

To our Consumers:
BATTLE CREEK, Mich. -- Kellogg USA of Battle Creek, Mich., is recalling a limited number of Kellogg'sĀ® Smart StartĀ® cereal club store packs because they may contain undeclared almonds and milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg, milk, soybeans or almonds run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.

"Honey, aren't we supposed to put the milk in ourselves? And correct me if I'm wrong, but are these bipartisan almonds?"


(Found that when I went to go find this picture..and it made me giggle) anyway....that said...

this is my new favorite hobby:



I can't keep it in the house. We've gone through several boxes in just a few weeks. I eat it 2, 3 times a day. It has real strawberries in it. Mark discovered it yesterday and my 3/4 full box is 2/3 gone. You have to eat some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home