Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.26.2002

The Friday Five at 3:05 on saturday morning.


1. What is your favorite scary movie?
I love "The Changeling" and "Cujo" for their mental horror, "The Evil Dead" for the stuff that keeps you awake.

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
I love those disgusting little peanut butter chewy things in the black and orange wrapper.

3. Do you dress up for Halloween?
Not anymore. I barely like getting dressed in the morning. I won a contest once dressed up as a Hare Krishna, tho.

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
Love it. I love to be terrified. I remember dragging my dad to a haunted house when I was about 14. He got so scared he cried. I'm not kidding. I was scared to death and LOVING it

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Sorry, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home