Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.08.2002

A running around crazy day.

Started off having to package several things, even though we weren't going to the post office. Don't ask me why. I don't know. Then we took Emma to the dentist to get her spacer thingies put back in. Not fun not fun not fun.

We went by Goodwill on the way home and found some purdies. I need a soap dish in the bathroom upstairs, but couldn't find anything acceptable. Weirdest thing, I've just all of the sudden noticed that my soap dish is gone. No one seems to have any clue where it is. Weirdness.

Then we came home and Mark took off for Sally to get books. It was late already and I told him to be back by 4:15 cause he's taking Daniel to see the movie 8 mile at 4:50 and it's opening day. So at 4:20 he calls and he's still there. Grrr. He just picked Daniel up about 5 minutes ago, they're going to barely make it if at all. Damn thing's probably sold out anyway.

So Emma just settled in after some Tylenol and Taco Bell pintos and cheese and is watching Beetlejuice. I have a headache and wonder how long it is till bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home