Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.23.2002

Well last night was pretty fun. The band was a quartet of baby boomers. Actually it was their first gig ever. They did ok I think. Played too long between sets and didnt go talk to a lot of the people that came to see them. It's like the golden rule of bar band playing. Make sure you stop and say howdy to the people that are bumping up the house numbers for you. Anyway, it was a decent night, I was having stomach problems later, so we didn't play a game of pool like we wanted to. There were about 7 of us at the table, but some of the people Cindi knew got up immediately to play pool together, which I thought was pretty rude. They didn't even speak to us, so whatever.

Amanda is coming over around 2 to hang out and give Katie and Daniel their belated birthday presents. I gotta go tidy the living room or I'll never hear the end of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home