Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.09.2002

Cause this is thriller, thriller night..

Wow, the Billboard Music Awards. I'm a sucker for Award shows anyway. Grammy's, Emmy's, Mtv Awards especially. I love em.

So there was so many good people on there. Puddle of Mudd, Aerosmith, Avril Lavigne, Creed, Nelly (no not Furtado, Im so sick of people saying that). Michael Jackson and Cher looked like they'd both been dipping a little heavy into the old Botox. I do still love Cher though, Cindi and I went to a concert of hers once, ( was it cindi..i think) I won tickets of off a contest on Alice. (radio station).

And Michael Jackson. He was actually pretty funny and just a hair shy of normal. He's just so fucking white .

I have added Steven Tyler to my list of "Get Out Of Trouble Free" men. Seems most couples have a list of individuals that; (should the opportunity ever present itself) we are free to cavort with as you wish...unencumbered by current relationship-ital commitments. Men or women who are almost certainly unattainable, for the most part. My list includes Nick Cage, Tom Cruise, Jim Rome, Kevin Richardson (Backstreet Boys) and The Rock. And now Steven Tyler. Technically you're only allowed 5, but Im gonna try to sneak him in under the radar.

Mark's are: Sigourney Weaver and Kate Bush. that's it! Hee.

I really need some chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home