Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.07.2002

I'm tired and blah. I feel like I need a nap, but I need to rustle up something for dinner. We had a fruitless thrift store day today, mostly cause we knew we didn't have any money anyway, and window shopping at a thrift store is just not fun. Mark went inside a computer store for a while, and Emma and I just sat in the car having a very nice conversation. We talked about all sorts of things, and believe me, if she's got an opinion about something, she's sure to tell you. She is unhappy about people "working" these days. She said hates it when mommy works, she hates it when Nell and daddy have to work, even if it's at home. She wants people to only work "when she's at school, so she doesn't have to know about it". Would that we could!

S'pose it will be a quiet evening. Katie went to go get something done to her hair at a salon Charlie's mom recommended, I know she was going to get it colored again, and maybe even cut. She was grappling with that decision last night, and got so frustrated that everyone gave her different opinions! Women...pishaw..

Ok, dinner time..suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home