Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.05.2002

I have to be nice here and say that since my last post about blogger being a putz, I have gotten timely and helpful responses to my questions. I love you, blogger. *sniff.

Survivor, survivor. What can you say? I predicted weeks ago that Jake would win. Now I must hang my head in shame and watch Jake take the slow boat to...whever it is that the cast-offs go. The Survivors got a glimpse and a hug of their most beloved this week. The loved one who could eat the most icky stuff got to stay for a while. I was non-plussed at Helen's husband. I think Brian's wife sticking around for 24 hours would have been much more interesting. The forums are swaying heavily towards Brian winning. But damn, his wife couldnt even eat a roach.

Emma and I huddled together and covered our eyes during the "icky bug eating" bit. She then announced that she will now start collecting toy bugs, who are "cute and nice and you don't chew them".

Not much else going on, wondering how my friends on the eastern seaboard are faring in this weather they're having. Alan? You freezing yet? Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home