Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.06.2002

What a nice night. We're broker than broke, but somehow that doesn't really matter very much. We had a nice fire and watched some tv, and really didn't do anything at all. Now we're both working on half.com stuff, and I'm downloading music. Mostly Mariah Carey, if you must know...I know you'll poke fun. I don't care, I love her..you hear me..love her!

Emma's still flitting around, I talked daddy into letting her stay up for a bit cause she was being sweet. She was playing with my Electric Piano for a while, then Katie and charlie got home..and well....none of us exist now. They take a shower together every night and we laugh so hard at them. They get in the shower and start singing at the top of their lungs. Last night it was America The Beautiful and the ABC song. I really do mean at the top of their lungs. Our house is a duplex, and we always wonder if the neighbors can hear them. Probably not, judging from the overwhelming weed smell that permeates the laundry room every night. I swear, they smoke a lot of pot over there.

Tomorrow is gonna be more of the same, nothin much to do, nowhere to go. Sounds good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home