Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.27.2003

Not much to blog about.

We went out to breakfast, and to buy books. Slim pickings today in Lakewood. Think we will skip them for a few weeks. Daniel had a dentist appointment and only had one cavity, which is nice. My kids have always suffered with teeth problems. The dentists say they have "soft" teeth. Yay. But how nice it was to go in there with my CHP card and have them say "No charge today."

I completed my application for Front Range College, now still just waiting on the tax returns. Blah. Am going to attend an orientation meeting next week. How fun it will be to sit in a room full of 20 somethings that have their whole career lives ahead of them...and me in there looking somewhat desperate and obviously... Old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home