Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.01.2003

I am so sick and tired of hearing and reading uninformed rhetoric about the war on internet sites. I really don't even want to hear the informed opinions, because it all just comes out sounding bitchy, pissy and really really boring. But what I'm really tired of is folks supporting the troops being called war mongers, and anti-peaceful..and on the other hand, people against the war are being called UnAmerican.

Because of my hobbies, a lot of my dear friends are gun-toting, "Semper Fi!" screaming Republicans. I respect what they have to say when it's informed and thoughtful. I also respect all my other friends, whether left wing, right wing, liberal, conservative, tofu-eating, Bush-hating,etc.etc.... Personally, I don't post my opinions because it's really none of your business.

But the spewing of judgements of others has got to stop. I've seen many sites this evening where folks have sincerely stated their thoughtful opinion, and someone else has come along after them and called them an idiot. (Actually most of the comments were of a more derogatory racial nature, which I refuse to print).


I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
~Voltaire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home