Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.22.2003

All I want for my birthday is my two front teeth....

I have a dentist appointment today, for a consultation to see what all work I need done and how much it's going to cost. Yikes. It's not going to be a pleasant surprise, guaranteed.

Well, so far so good today, tho. I got up this morning feeling a little blue about being an old lady. I went downstairs and saw that Katie had obviously gotten up very early to clean the kitchen and bake brownies, all before she went to school. It was so thoughtful, I cried about it! Daniel picked some purple iris and had them in a vase. That was so sweet. He said he picked them out of someone's yard {cringe}. What's funny is the mental picture I have of this rough, tough 15 year old boy walking down the street with these iris'. What a nice boy.

Mark is gearing up to go to Monte Vista for the night. It's Emma's pre-school graduation,, so he's going to trek down there so he can attend. He'll leave around noon to get there in time for some dinner and the ceremony, then probably leave there around the same time tomorrow.

Gonna go bother him relentlessly before he has to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home