Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.11.2003

Oh man I'm still soo full. I'm ready to put on the coffee and wait for the season finale of Survivor tonight. I'm gonna say Matt wins.

We had a huge Mother's Day brunch at CB & Potts today. Food, food and more food. And then a little bit more. Eggs, omelettes, belgian waffles, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, eggs benedict, jack daniels chicken, pork, prime rib, hash browns, and on and on and on. The spread was impressive. You can't imagine the food. And the desserts, oh my goodness, the desserts. Fruit, eclairs, choclate covered strawberries, cake, apple goop, cheescake, tarts, danish...and a lot more.

We ate until we wondered if we could get up from the table and waddle to our cars. I also got some very cute and thoughtful gifts.

Im soo full....

I'm gonna call Mary's mom tho and tell her I'll be eating later again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home