Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.12.2003

For Cindi, the Oracle of Starbucks. Astrology is lame and Myers-Briggs is for losers. The omniscient Oracle of Starbucks can tell you everything about your personality by what you drink at Starbucks.
~seen at The Presurfer, of course.

I only have ever had one thing at Starbucks, which is a Grande Vanilla Latte. I haven't been to Starbucks all that much because I think it's a rip-off. And while I love love love coffee, I don't like flavored coffee. So, I never know what else to order. A few weeks ago when meeting up with Dan for the Daniel drop, he brought me a cup of some really weirdly named coffee, and it was good but I have no idea what it was.
So here ya go.

The all-knowing Oracle of Starbucks Behold the Oracle's wisdom:
Personality type: Lame

You're a simple person with modest tastes and a reasonable lifestyle. In other words, you're boring.
(mm sometimes..sometimes not)
Going to Starbucks makes you feel sophisticated; you'd like to be snooty and order an espresso but aren't sure if you're ready for that level of excitement. (No, rather Starbucks makes me feel like I am paying way too much for a cup of coffee.)

People laugh at you because you use fake curse words like "friggin'" and "oh, crumb!"
(umm, no.)
Everyone who thinks America's Funniest Home Videos is a great show drinks Grande Vanilla Latte.
(Ok, that one is true))

Also drinks: V8
Can also be found: On the couch at home

I'm just so not Starbucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home